In this following Woonsters slot review, you will see how to place the right bet to earn big wins. This game is a famous Greentube slot machine that appears to have been updated for the Halloween season.
It’s a lot more sophisticated and full of features and modifiers than standard fruit slots, and it includes five cute characters as companions along the road, so it’s worth checking out if you like cute scary games during this time of year.
Best of Woonsters Slot Review
The game is created with three reels and one line, however there is an upper gaming area with up to eight active lines. The game has low-medium volatility and offers rewards up to 500x the stake.
At the same time, it has a low RTP of just 95%, which is a significant disadvantage to consider. Key scatters, the Upper Game, and the Soplavelas bonus game are among the game’s major features.
1. Betting Options
It’s not the smallest slot machine to begin with, as the least bet is $0.40 each spin, but the maximum bet is only $2 per spin, which is significantly below the average.
In Woonsters, base game rewards can go up to 500x the stake, a prize that can be won if three blue Lucky 7s appear on the active line. With low-medium volatility and an RTP of 95%, Woonsters does not appear to be able to deliver enough to make it worthwhile.
2. Game Features
During typical Woonsters slot spins, you’ll notice that you can hold up to two reels, with the third respinning and possibly offering you another opportunity at new prizes.
Nudges are also included in this section of the game, allowing you to move the reels up to four positions. They can be used directly by the player, but Auto-nudging can also be enabled.
Players can get entrance to the Upper Game by collecting Keys from the reels. In this new mode, the game gives you one spin for each Key. You start with 5 active lines (horizontal), but up to 8 can be added afterwards.
The potential access to extra features, which we’ll cover later, is what makes the Upper Game unique. They require three of the charming Woonsters to generate combos with special symbols. Only bets of 5 or more coins activate the fourth.
- Soplavelas: you are given six candles and must choose one to win prizes. At times, a skill feature will appear, allowing you to test your reaction speed in order to win a larger prize. Aside from the typical awards, there are also those that are given at random.
- Cerebrino: You must hit Play in order to stop a track and win as much money as possible.
- Perola: You need to halt something once more, this time a column of bubbles.
- Tovendao: you choose one of the closed sarcophagi and receive a gift from the mummy that emerges. You might also acquire a key to another sarcophagus, so you could wind up with one to three prizes from this feature.
- Spiry: As previously said, it will provide you with a number of spins as well as three more vertical lines.
- The Mystery Bone awards a prize at random.
3. Design and Theme
Woonsters’ concept may bring us beautiful little monsters in its Upper Game mode, but you’ll be looking at the main game reels and their classic symbols for the most part.
The symbols here will include representations of Lucky 7s (in blue, red, or green), Bells, Lemons, Strawberries, Oranges, and Cherries, as well as the Keys that provide access to the Upper Game.
The background image gives off a haunted house vibe, which adds just the appropriate amount of spookiness.
Overall of this slot gacor hari ini Woonsters slot review, the slot may appear appealing at first glance, thanks to the numerous features included in a 3-reel format, but we suspect that most players will want to avoid it once they learn about the 95% RTP.